APPEARANCES In-person workshops and events postponed until further notice.
- Read all my work, aggregated on Authory.
- Sounding the Alarm on Poll Workers, Sundown Towns. Cincinnati Enquirer, Op-Ed, August, 2020.
- Cincinnati Museum Center accepts The Before of Over-the-Rhine essay for their permanent collection on the 2020 pandemic. Read an earlier version here.
- Brain Health and Writing by Hand - HCR Manorcare.
- Mask-Making Is Small Batch Manufacturing at Its Best. Cincinnati Magazine, May, 2020.
- Using Our Senses as Tools for Caregiving (Listed under Annette Wick) - Video
- A Family of Care: Eight tips to provide a sense of belonging in a memory care facility. HCR Manorcare.
- Writing Restores a Mother-Daughter Relationship--Even in Dementia, AlzAuthors.com. 2020.
- Elongation - Writer's Resist
- What's the Big Idea - with Mindy Rosen - Friends of Music Hall blog. 2020.
- Rectify Our City's Disregard for Pedestrians - Cincinnati Enquirer, November, 2019.
- Love Flows Both Ways - HCRManorcare.com
- "The Art of Being Enough" - Books by Women.
- WVXU – Interview with Annette Wick and Pauletta Hansel. . March, 2019.
- National Society of Newspaper Columnists. What Qualifies as Honorable Mention? April, 2019.
- Midlife Boulevard. Five Steps to Creating a Mission Statement of Care, July, 2016.
- Alzheimers.net. Transitioning Loved Ones with Dementia, October, 2015. She’s My Mother, December, 2015.
- Arden Courts Newsletter. Spring, 2015.
- Movers and Makers. Wither the Orchestra Goeth, April, 2016. Makers on Main, July, 2016, Sister in Memoir, February, 2016.
- TheCaregiverspace.com. Coming Into Flower, June, 2016, Letting Go of Broken Things, July 2016.
- Spillwords.com. The Courtship of Writing, July, 2016.
- Erma Bombeck/HumorWriters.org. Erma Made Me Miss My Mother, April, 2016.
- Mover and Makers. Freelance. My Final Words on Groceries. 2017. Whither Goeth the Audience. 2016. Makers on Main. 2016.
- Cincinnati Enquirer. A Most Precious Gift, July, 1999. Reaction to Toddler’s Death? Inaction, April, 2015.
- For a Better World. Poems on Peace and Justice. Cincinnati, 2006, 2015, 2016.